Job Location: Poland – Silesia – Katowice
Working hours: Full Time
We are looking for talented DevOps Engineers to join our technical team at the Centrum Bezpieczeństwa Cyfrowego S.A. research & development site at Katowice. We develop a continuous-authentication cybersecurity solution, based on behavioural biometrics and using Machine Learning approach.
We develop a custom software to solve problems in user authentication, security and other specialised fields within cybersecurity and fintech industries. We base our solutions on machine learning, statistical analysis, and other advanced approaches. You will be working at the cutting-edge of software development with industry-leading customers in one of the most dynamic startups in the world.
- Use Python and Java to develop software that addresses some of the world’s most challenging problems.
- Work with our top-notch technical team, here in Katowice, to ensure our leading security software products evolve to meet the changing expectations of our customers.
- Deploy machine learning algorithms and approaches in association with machine learning experts.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively develop high-quality software in a collaborative environment.
- Demonstrated expertise in some or all of the following: Python, Java, Linux, testing, source control (Git), algorithms, debugging, profiling
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) demonstrated through software documentation (commit messages, docstrings, etc.), collecting customer requirements, and communicating with team members.
- A team player – an ability to provide and be receptive to constructive feedback (through code reviews, design iteration, verification process) and to provide mentorship to junior developers.
- Willingness to learn and interested in new challenges.
- Nice-to-have expertise: golang, statistics, test automation, SQL and release management.
- Working in a great team of specialists that push forward boundaries of what is possible.
- Possibility of growing and expanding in other than Android areas
- Providing input for an automatic machine learning system that makes the world a better place
How to Apply?
If you are interested, please contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org with a few words about you.
Don’t forget to attach your CV.