Job Location: Poland – Silesia – Katowice
Job Category: R&D/Software Engineering
We are looking for talented software developers (Python) to join our technical team at the Katowice research & development site of Centrum Bezpieczeństwa Cyfrowego S.A. We develop a continuous authentication solution, based on behavioural biometrics realised with machine learning approach.
We develop custom software to solve problems in user authentication, security and other specialised fields within cybersecurity and fintech industries. Solutions are found through machine learning, statistical analysis and other advanced approaches. You will be working at the cutting-edge of software development with industry-leading customers at one of the most dynamic startup in the world.
- Use Python and Java to develop software that addresses some of the world’s most challenging problems.
- Work with our top-notch technical team, here in Katowice, to ensure our leading security software products evolve to meet the changing expectations of our customers.
- Deploy machine learning algorithms and approaches in association with machine learning experts.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively develop high-quality software in a collaborative environment.
- Demonstrated expertise in some or all of the following: Python, Java, Linux, testing, source control (Git), algorithms, debugging, profiling
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) demonstrated through software documentation (commit messages, docstrings, etc.), collecting customer requirements, and communicating with team members.
- A team player – an ability to provide and be receptive to constructive feedback (through code reviews, design iteration, verification process) and to provide mentorship to junior developers.
- Willingness to learn and interested in new challenges.
- Nice-to-have expertise: golang, statistics, test automation, SQL and release management.
How to Apply?
If you are interested, please contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org with few words about you.
Don’t forget to attach your CV.