Job Location: Poland – Silesia – Katowice
Working hours: Full Time
We are looking for talented DevOps Engineers to join our technical team at the Centrum Bezpieczeństwa Cyfrowego S.A. research & development site at Katowice. We develop a continuous-authentication cybersecurity solution, based on behavioural biometrics and using Machine Learning approach.
We develop a custom software to solve problems in user authentication, security and other specialised fields within cybersecurity and fintech industries. We base our solutions on machine learning, statistical analysis, and other advanced approaches. You will be working at the cutting-edge of software development with industry-leading customers in one of the most dynamic startups in the world.
- Use Kubernetes to maintain our high availability, horizontally scalable system that addresses some of the worlds most challenging problems
- Work with our top-notch technical team, here in Katowice, to ensure our leading security software products evolve to meet the changing expectations of our customers.
- Deploy machine learning algorithms and approaches in association with machine learning experts.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively develop high-quality solutions in a collaborative environment
- Demonstrated expertise in some or all of the following: Administration of cloud solutions (Azure, AWS, GCE), Kubernetes, Docker, CI/CD, testing, version control (Git)
- Truly experienced Linux user with deep knowledge of system and great skills in writing automation scripts (Python, bash, …)
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) demonstrated through documentation, collecting requirements, and communicating with team members
- A team player – an ability to provide and be receptive to constructive feedback (through heated dabates about technologies, approaches and solutions) and to provide mentorship to junior DevOps engineers.
- Willingness to learn and being interested in new challenges
- Nice-to-have expertise: deep knowledge about networking, statistics, test automation and release management, administration of open source systems: Apache Kafka, Apache Flink, Apache Cassandra
- Working in a great team of specialists that push forward boundaries of what is possible.
- Possibility of growing and expanding in other than Android areas
- Providing input for an automatic machine learning system that makes the world a better place
If you are interested, please contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org with a few words about you.
Don’t forget to attach your CV.