Job Location: Poland – Silesia – Katowice
Working hours: Full Time
We are looking for talented DevOps Engineers to join our technical team at the Centrum Bezpieczeństwa Cyfrowego S.A. research & development site at Katowice. We develop a continuous-authentication cybersecurity solution, based on behavioural biometrics and using Machine Learning approach.
We develop a custom software to solve problems in user authentication, security and other specialised fields within cybersecurity and fintech industries. We base our solutions on machine learning, statistical analysis, and other advanced approaches. You will be working at the cutting-edge of software development with industry-leading customers in one of the most dynamic startups in the world.
- Working in a great team of specialists that push forward boundaries of what is possible.
- Possibility of growing and expanding in other than Android areas
- Providing input for an automatic machine learning system that makes the world a better place
- At least a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Experience and/or true interest in
- Android sensors API
- Optimization of power consumption
- Permission model
- Effective and resilient network communication
- Working knowledge about NDK
- Ability to work in a Linux environment, with open source software
- Readiness to face difficult technological challenges
- Openness to learning new technologies
- Be brave enough to work in cybersecurity startup
How to Apply?
If you are interested, please contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org with a few words about you.
Don’t forget to attach your CV.